Yoga Retreat House
The Yoga House is a place to reconnect with yourself and nature.
Build Your Own Retreat
The central gathering space is a large, open, natural light-filled room with a vaulted, barn-wood ceiling. A wall of floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors showcases a panoramic view of Lookout Mountain. Its design blends seamlessly with the natural surroundings and provides the ideal environment for bringing people together and hosting your own gathering.
We invite you to make yourself at home and enjoy the full kitchen, private sitting area, and wrap-around deck. The house includes one full bathroom as well as two half baths and a tranquil sleeping loft upstairs that accommodates up to six guests.
2020 Yoga House Rental Guidelines & Offerings
The Yoga House is available to rent for retreats, conferences, and workshops. This venue is available from 9am to 5pm for single-day events. Multi-day pricing and nonprofit rates are both available upon request.
- 4,200 SF house with 2.5 baths
- 1,200 SF yoga room with glass wall of doors opening to a spectacular view of RFG field and Lookout Mountain
- Full-service kitchen
- A multipurpose A/V system and large TV
- Seating arrangements for up to 50 people
- Mapped and maintained walking trails
- Supportive props for yoga practice are available; We ask that guests bring their own yoga mats
Additional Services Upon Request
Overnight Use of the Yoga House
While we are not an overnight venue, there is a sleeping loft in the Yoga House available for retreat leaders or out of town retreat attendees. More information available on request.